Martien Jansen (1950) graduated from Eindhoven University of Technology in 1978. After working for a number of years for Aldo van Eyck and Theo Bosch, he set up his own office in 1981. He later worked for ten years at OD205 Architecture, where he was responsible for, among other projects, the University Library and Lecture Hall Building in Tilburg and the National Museum of Ethnology in Leiden. In 1996, he set up Studio M10 Architecture and Urban Design. Recent projects by Martien Jansen include the laboratory building Bio Science Center in Lelystad, the parking garage at St. Elisabeth Hospital in Tilburg and the FPC De Oostvaarders Clinic in Almere Buiten, which was named BNA Building of the Year 2009.
See for more information www.studio-m10.nl.